Saturday, March 20, 2004

What a beautiful first day of spring. I haven't been outside yet, but the warm breezes through the open windows and doors are almost intoxicating. And it's unexpectedly peaceful here at the moment -- Lazarus is almost 2.5 hours into his nap, and Maggie has been dozing lightly for over an hour, which has given me time to shower, lunch, and get on the computer. I suppose I should sleep (up for good at 4:30 a.m. yesterday, 5:00 today), or clean the place up, or get the rest of the laundry off the line, but... nah, I'm doing what I need to do right now. And I wanted to post these pictures -- Maggie is opening her eyes so much now, and they don't seem as blurry or confused as they did a week ago. I love it when she looks intently in my eyes... and then farts and lets out a deep sigh....





Dang she's a sweetie. Okay, I'll go clean up now. Unbelievably, Lazarus is still asleep. -- Oh, scratch that: "Doo-doo dah doh, Aah gah go oh..." Sounds like he's in a good mood.

No comments: