Monday, February 27, 2006

My greatest creations, ever





These pix are from a few weeks ago (at friend Echo's fifth birthday party) but the kids haven't changed that much. Well, Maggie grew a few inches, probably in anticipation for her second birthday on -- gasp -- Wednesday! (Mom, your present arrived today, so you're covered!) I'm hoping to finish knitting a teddy bear in time to give it to her as a present -- might happen if I don't get any more chapters in the study I'm editing until Thursday... and the kids are perfect angels... and I (continue to) neglect my housework... and I take my knitting outside where it's approaching 70 degrees!! ... and put aside my 15 other artsy-crafty diversions....

Whatever else I manage to give her, my Maggie will get lots of kisses, and a cake, and quite possibly some daffodils that are ready to BLOOM in my front yard. Daffodils, on the first day of March... unthinkably eerie. Welcome nonetheless....

No comments: