Friday, November 11, 2005

Maggie's new sweater and hat

I finished these a few weeks ago but just got around to doing up the pictures:



The sweater is big on her, and that's okay because it wears like a sweater dress now and it'll still fit her next year. I'm done knitting for Maggie this season, since my mom made her two beautiful sweaters recently and the sweater-coat she made last year still fits nicely. Now I'm working on a mohair sweater for Lazarus (using mohair from the local fiber processor, just like the alpaca-wool-soy silk I used for Maggie's sweater above), and I'm about to dive into two-color knitting on another sweater for Laz. I'm also planning a few holiday gift projects but I won't write about those here because, well, you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What she said... my sentiments exactly.
Hugs, Heather