Monday, July 18, 2005

New digital camera. Wow. WOW.



I managed to catch this lizard, who's a regular in my front garden, with the camera's great zoom (optical, which really counts). It's the Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z10 -- no, I *didn't* get the $500 Canon Powershot S2. For $350 less, I think the image quality is acceptable... this version is Photoshopped down to user-friendly Web size, but the full-size version is amazing. For my amateur stuff, this camera is awesome.

So here are some pictures (finally) of the play quilt I'm making for the kids:



And the kids (this is from my old camera, but I just got around to Photoshopping them):



More to come later -- Laz and Papa get back from camping today (Omar and Jai took them to Bear Trap Canyon overnight), and Maggie will surely be finished being grumpy after lunch and a nap.

No comments: