Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"Mama fun tonight!"

Lazarus told me that tonight as I put him to bed. I've been tired and busy and a bit snappish the past few days, so I was really glad to hear him say that.

I was also pleased to get the camera working -- I read the manual (what a concept, huh?) and found I just had to reset it to get the internal memory working again. So heeeeeeeeeeeere's Maggie!


And here's Lucy and Lazarus, just goofing around (once in a while I let the dogs in, much to their and the children's delight... tonight I just needed them to scarf up all the food Maggie dropped around her chair during dinner. Then I gave them each a pork bone and booted their restless hairy cat-chasing butts out the door.) The back story: The bowl Lazarus is holding suddenly became empty, but Lucy insisted she was in the other room chasing Keiko up the ladder and had nothing to do with it. And a special note to Keri: Laz has always loved the letter thingie you gave him, but now he sings the different letters -- often on his own!


No comments: