Wednesday, May 19, 2004

New moon



I just looked at the calendar and noticed the moon is new today. Lazarus and I have been looking for it (he scans the sky everytime we go outside and asks, "moon?") so now I know it'll show up again soon in the early evening sky.

This lunar phase: Lazarus' birthday is tomorrow. We close on the house deal a week from tomorrow, have a party with the sellers and friends Friday the 28th, and start moving stuff over Saturday. Every time I go to town now, I drive by the house just to look. Yesterday I ran into Kurt and Lisa, and we chatted for a while -- Lisa said I could go in and look around anytime, hang out in the yard, whatever, which was generous of her, but I don't want to intrude. And I can endure ten more days of anticipation.

Should I start packing? ...nah.

No comments: