Tuesday, March 16, 2004

More pictures, at least

When naps coincide, I can either sleep or get stuff done around the house. When naps don't coincide, I play tag-team with the babies and try to stay sane. Things get kind of rough by late afternoon, but with the weather getting nicer, maybe that's the best time to go out for a stroll. Lazarus and Jai took a test run last week in the wonderful stroller my mom got for us -- now we can go all over the dirt roads and trails here, mama and babies and dogs and all. Maggie's too small for it now but will grow into it very soon (I can carry her in the sling till then)...


Maggie is growing fast -- she's not quite out of the newborn clothes yet but is definitely starting to fill out. And her head grew a half inch so the hats I've knit for her might fit sooner rather than later. Here she is after an afternoon snack the other day:


She's opening her eyes a lot now, so I'll try to get more pictures (gotta get some AAA batteries for the camera... it's very difficult getting out to the store now, but I guess I'll get the hang of it soon...)

Lazarus has had a great time playing at Jai's lately -- Christine said he pushes this little toy around and around the yard every time he's there, and she lent it to us so he can play with it here at home:


I love this shot just because it was one of our first warm spring-like days, and Lazarus got to play outside at Jai's all afternoon:


Lazarus rubs his near-naptime eyes, and Maggie stirs, so I guess it's another tag-team day.... Better go take care of those babes.

No comments: