Friday, August 09, 2002

We're going to the beach today, for the third time this week - it's dreadfully hot here in the LA Basin and Grandma wants to go boogie-boarding! We had a lovely outing Wednesday at Bolsa Chica State Beach, where Laz and Mama hung out in the nice breeze and Grandma tackled the waves... kinda funny that Mama hangs out with the babe and Grandma goes out on the boogie board, but my mom has always been cool like that...

Antonio called this morning to tell me he and Billy are heading back to Denver and William is heading back to California. They had a good time hanging out in the wilds, listening to the coyotes howl and huddling in their screen tent during some wild summer rainstorms. Oh give me a home....

I'm just a few days away from taking annelear.com live - I just have to figure out a few more html thingies and finish the main pages. I figure I'll post the site just to get some critique and work on interior pages over the next two weeks or so. I can't keep staying up till 1:00 in the morning, though... Laz wants to get up and play once the sun is up, and I'll only last so long getting five hours' sleep night after night.

One more cute picture: Lazarus in the dunk. He doesn't hate bathtime anymore, but I wouldn't call him a waterbaby just yet....

No comments: