Wednesday, October 02, 2002

I had a vivid dream this morning... I was sitting in a big, dark, cool stone cathedral asking God for help, and didn't hear anything back, so I started yelling, "why won't you help me???" He replied, "If I keep 'helping' you the way you ask me to, then you'll keep not doing what you know you need to do."

We went to see baby Ian on Saturday -- here's a picture of him with his happy mama, and one of him with his proud papa. Oh beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful boy...

And, of course, I have to put up more pix of my own beautiful boy... I gave Lazarus some rice cereal today -- his second time, the first being a week ago yesterday -- and he really seemed to like it. What's this stuff? Some cereal, s'posed to be good for you.... Hey, he likes it, he really likes it!

No comments: